Boost Your Creativity and Productivity with the Perfect 3D Software!
Animators, visual effects artists, and even game developers know that for their 3D needs they need not look further than Autodesk Maya. This software is both powerful and offers great utility, enabling you to carry out 3D animation, modelling, simulations, and rendering. The Maya software makes it possible to create high quality characters and effects through modern texturing and shadow effects tasks. You won’t ever need any other digital creation software once you have the Autodesk Maya at your disposal.
|Autodesk Maya 2019 64bit||$65|
|Autodesk Maya 2018 64bit||$65|
|Autodesk Maya 2017 64bit||$65|
|Autodesk Maya 2016 64bit||$65|
|Autodesk Maya 2015 64bit||$60|
|Autodesk Maya 2014 64bit||$60|
For those who are new to Autodesk Maya, it can be hard to grasp what this software is capable of. And so, we’ve done the work for you and compiled this list with all the features you’ll gain access to once you’ve purchased your version of Autodesk Maya. While the list of actual features is a lot larger than what’s presented here, below you’ll find some of the main tools on offer:
- Bifrost-Prosedur Effect Kit
- XGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator
- Geodetic Voxel Binding
- OpenSubdiv Support
- Graph and Time Editors for Animation
- Shape Authoring
Now that you’ve seen what tools you’ll be using, it’s helpful to understand how they work and what purpose they serve in context of your projects.
- The Bifrost-Prosedur Effect Kit can create photorealistic and dynamic simulations. It also allows you to move particles, voices, and networks in native file formats and also accommodates certain industry standard ones.
- XGen related tools can be used to create hair, feathers, undergrowth and much more. These tools make it possible to groom hair with ease, while also covering large swathes with undergrowth, trees and the like. This tool also offers the ability of controlling primitive appearance and behaviours; which is achieved by designating certain attributes (painting maps, creating faces, etc.)
- Geodetic Voxel Binding makes it possible to connect skeletons to complex geometries. It’s also possible to handle nets and water permeable geometries with overlapping materials. All of this comes together making is much faster and easier to create ready-to-use models.
- Compatibility with OpenSubdiv improves your experience by speeding up drawing power and migration map visualisation.
- Possessing a real-time visual shadow server, ShaderFX provides many handy tools. Such as, combining noodles to create shadow networks. You also control several variables like float values, arithmetic measurements, colour codes, texture and normal maps.
- The Graph Editor in this Autodesk Maya software gives priority to curve visibility, which marks a pointed contrast between curves and the background. The Time Editor on the other hand lets animators freely focus on any component with animation curves (characters, cameras, colours, etc.). The combination of these two enables you to create animation of the highest quality.
- Through Shape Authoring or the Shape Editor, you can merge several targets of a similar blend shape. It also possesses a visibility toggle giving you the option to see how a mesh looks with and without a certain shape.
At this point it becomes obvious that for anyone in animation, film, or any other similar field, the Autodesk Maya software is too handy to skip out on. All professionals looking to refine the quality of their work will at some point have to purchase this software. Now it might be helpful to look at exactly how this software will make your life (and job) much easier:
- Scene assembling and accelerated modelling workflows are integrated into Autodesk Maya allowing for increased productivity and efficiency.
- The presence of MEL (Maya Embedded Language) and Python Scripting makes it possible for you to exploit its open architecture to program specific commands.
- Grease Pencil, automatic joint centring and weight distribution are all tools that help streamline the workflow for animators.
- Artists can work observe their 3D models and visual effects in real time working in an environment that closely resembles final output.
- Large and complex worlds can easily be created.